Monday, April 19, 2010

Funny Story

Yesterday I got sick...& it hit really hard, really fast. Saturday night we took Gavin to the Drs. because he was SO SICK & wouldn't stop crying, he has double ear infections. I went to the Dr. today & I have strep! Gavin started feeling better yesterday & I am still not feeling better, but that isn't the story, because as the title states, it is a funny story & so far...this isn't funny!

Tonight I have been worse then when I 1st got sick & I am here by myself taking care of Gavin while Mike is at work! I was STRUGGLING! I didn't give Gavin a bath because I have NO strength, so I just changed him into his pj's & that was really it. I didn't brush his teeth, or anything like that because I am so afraid of him getting what I have. Even though he is on antibiotics! I am too but am still contagious! SAD DAY!

Okay...getting to the funny story now! Tonight I was really struggling with his medicine, I just couldn't get it together. So I walked away from him to get a wet one because it kept spilling it everywhere. When I walked away I said "Gosh Dang it" & then Gavin said "Josh Dihih." It was SUPER HILARIOUS! I couldn't help but laugh! He totally made my night & made me feel just that much better! I love you Gavin!

1 comment:

Jami Berry said...

Isn't amazing how, just when you're at the end of your rope, kids always seem to find someway to make you laugh and it just makes it all better.