Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cute Gavin


Have to tell you a funny story about last night. Gotta remember this! I got home from work, feed Gavin & was in the kitchen getting something for dinner for myself. I hadn't heard from Gavin for a minute, last I had seen him, he was in the bathroom banging his hands against the bath tub (he likes the sound). I ventured off to find him & he was in his room, with a bottle of Teething Tablets that he had screwed off the cap himself & dumped out all over the floor. Silly kid. So I started to pick up the tablets to put back into the container & what does he do? He starts to pick them up with me & put them back in the container too! What a cute kid!

So he can now unscrew caps and help put things back in there containers!

1 comment:

Christy said...

That is so cute! What a good boy. I just posted a story on my blog about Carter unscrewing lids. Too funny!