Friday, May 21, 2010

Little Ditty Update

Here is an update on Gavin & some updated pictures to wet my momma's whistle before she gets to see Gavin Sunday or Monday.

We took Gavin to the Doctor Tuesday for the 1 month ear infection check up. He only weighed 19 lbs. Maybe one day he will get to the 20 pound mark!

He is still not walking or standing by himself yet. The Dr. is not worried about it, I am a little stressed, but he will get there.

He still hates bath time. He screamed his whole bath Monday & would stand up using the side of the tub trying to get me to pick him up.

He especially hates is after his baths when I wrap his hands in the towel. Since he was about 3 days old or so he HATED to be swaddled. He always had to have his hands out!
And a picture of Bear for good measure!

PS - I am a blondie now!

No comments: