Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Yesterday I had the day to actually sit back & ponder & think about what Mother's Day means to me. It isn't my first Mother's day, but last year I was in such a fog I feel like from the lack of sleep that I really didn't get to enjoy it.

First off I would like to tell my momma how much I love her! I am sorry for any of the bad times we had or for all the hard things I put you through! I love you very much & am so grateful for the great relationship we have now! I so wish you lived closer, I miss you deeply!

Then thinking of this great gift I have now been given to be a mother, it is spectacular! I am so amazing & in awe of this life that I have been entrusted with to care for and raise. What an awesome responsibility! I am eternally grateful to my Heavenly Father for loving us enough to give us the gift of a child!

I hope all you wonderful Mothers had the BEST day yesterday, I hope that you were spoiled rotten, because you deserve it & that you had the chance to reflect on what your children mean to you!

No comments: