Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Walking

Walking...For Rizzles this time! Today when I got home from work I walked into the living room to Gavin walking around the couch (with its help) to me. I stood away from the couch with enough room for him to walk to me but not enough to be so far away. He reached & reached for me but wouldn't let go.

When Mike got home from work he was sitting on the floor & I was on the couch & Gavin was by Mike. I reached out my hands again to Gavin to get him to walk to me & he actually let go of Mike & took a couple steps to me. Then he turned around & walked back to Mike. Then he was done. It was such a proud mama moment! I was beeming from ear to ear! I am so proud of my little guy.

I was just talking to my mom yesterday & she was saying that he could do it, he just doesn't want to! Now she says that he will be walking & running by himself in a matter of weeks! Can't wait for that:) hehe! Such a proud mama today!

No comments: