Sunday, March 10, 2013

Greyson Update

I have been putting it off, and putting it off, but it is time for the Greyson Update!

I am pretty sure he has all his teeth, molars and everything and has had them for a couple months now.  Time to go to the Dentist?


This kid is even worse then his brother.  He is the biggest talker and I am amazed everyday how much he knows and says.  I always think that he is older then he really is because he is so smart.  I see other kids his age and they don't talk as good as him and think how smart he is!  I am sure it has a lot to do with a big older brother.

He is off the food wagon.  Unless it is a Banana, Yogurt (that is red), Chicken Nuggets, or candy and cookies, he doesn't eat!  He doesn't like cheese anymore, but loves his sippy cup!

He can count to 4, he knows all his body parts, he likes to randomly sing (it is super cute!)

He likes to watch Phineas and Ferb, Dinosaur Train, Shawn the Sheep and Alvin and the Chipmunks.

He is an AMAZING sleeper.  He is still in his crib, but we can put him down at 7 and he will sleep until at least 6:30 the next morning!

He is still on Miralax (boo) and it seems there is no end in sight for that right now.

He is still in 18 month clothes, size 5 shoes and size 3 diapers, but I think we need to move him to a 4, so next time we buy diapers we will be moving up a size!

He calls himself Gre-son, Gavin is Gamin.

He is the cutest kid! So glad it is my little Grey Bear!

No comments: