Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Bear!


Yes...I am one of those crazy pet owners who celebrates there pet's birthday! He was born too! Today is Bear's 3rd birthday! I can't believe he has been in our lives for 3 years. We have had some ups & downs with this dog...but he seems to be doing so much better. For a while back in July before Mike got ready to leave for the Navy, I didn't think Bear would be with us that much longer...he had some major set backs health wise in July just before Mike left. I was scared Mike would leave & I wouldn't have Bear to keep me company or to take care of while I was pregnant. I would have been so bored! But he has been a trooper & survived & gotten better these last 6 months! I love this dog so much & hope we get several more good years with him & that he can be around to play with our kids! Happy Birthday bubba! I love you!

3 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Happy Birthday, Bear!

I'm one of those people who doesn't like animals. Well, I like them from afar, but not in my home or under my care. That being said, I know what great company they can be for people and I'm so happy that Bear has been there for you recently. It was so sad to read about how sick he was last year. Here's to many more years with him!!

Haley said...

I'm a big animal lover and mostly dog lover too so I get it.
Happy Belated Birthday to Bear!

Anonymous said...

No worries, I am one of those crazy pet owners too! It is too much fun not to be! After all, they are our babies too!!