Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Horrible Day!

It has been a Horrible Day!!! I need some moral support! I am down in the dumps right now! Monday Mike had some spasms in his neck, so they rushed him to the ER in California where they did X-Rays on him to find out what was going on. They determined that he had some pinched nerves in his neck, so they gave him some meds & told him to take it easy. He took yesterday off from School. While he was out yesterday, recovering, they had a test & a lab. They said they would work with him to get him to Graduate on time (January 30th), but as of today, they are holding him back. He will now not graduate until the 13th of February. 2 weeks after his original graduation date. I am...I can't even describe it! I am devastated, I don't even know what to think. We were going to drive out to California for the Graduation, but now since it won't be until the 13th, I don't think my Dr. will let me go because it is a month before my due date & I won't beable to fly because I will be in my 8th month. I am just all twisted inside...I need moral support. My Mother-in-law said it is for a reason, but I just don't get it right now...what is that reason...What if I have Gavin early, or something else happens & Mike isn't here? That is 2 more weeks we are away from each other & I know we have made it 5 months, but that 2 weeks is just that much harder! I just don't know what to do right now!!! I needed to vent & get it out! Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

Felisha said...

I am sorry you are having a bad day! Is there anything I can do to help you get ready for Gavin? I can do some manly things....!

Kelly Hill said...

Just keep praying and it will all work out. You may never know the reason but rest assured that your Heavenly Father does. Everything will work out, Alicia. Just have faith. It's difficult, I know, but you'll be taken care of.

Crystal said...

Sorry the day has been so bad for ya! But it will all work out!! Even though its hard right now. Yeah do you need anything done? HELP? I'm sure you would be fine to drive down to CALI I knew someone that flew all the way to Hawaii while she was 8 months pregers! U'll be alright!!!Seriously let me know if you need anything we are in PG!