Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Year End Review

Here goes the Yearly 2013 Year End Review...Then I can print my 2013 blog book :)

January: New year, I started school, Mike turned 32

February: Gavin's first Valentines day going to school, I got a really sucky flu

March: Gavin turns 4! Mike and I have been married for 8 years! Took the boys bowling for the first time, we celebrated Easter

April: Greyson turns 2! We moved the boys into bigger (for them) beds, went to the Dinosaur museum, took lots of bike rides, had a birthday photo shoot for the boys

May: My first semester of school is officially over, Mother's Day, did my first DoTerra boutique and sold lots of my salves and chap sticks and such, Found out we were expecting our 3rd baby, Gavin graduated from his first year of Preschool

June: Took the summer off of school because I didn't get financial aid, Went to Youth Conference with the ward, Father's Day

July: Girls Camp. 12 weeks so we announce we were expecting to everyone.  Gavin broke his wrist, 4th of July, 24th of July

August: I started fall semester, Gavin started Soccer, boring month!

September: Found out we were having another BOY! Gavin goes back to preschool, Family pictures

October: I turn 31, Halloween, end of Soccer

November: Thanksgiving, school is kicking my trash, getting closer to baby boy coming

December: Christmas, closer to baby boy, we are all cycling through a cold and sickness, Fall semester is over

Seems like we had a boring year, but with full time work, school, callings and being pregnant, it was hard to get out and really do anything.  Hopefully we can get out and do something fun in 2014!

No comments: