Monday, December 30, 2013

Preggo Update

We need to have another Preggers update...

I went to the Dr. last week on Monday with a little bit of a sore throat and the Dr. wanted to check my fluids.  He didn't say why but I was measuring 5 instead of 7 (where it should be) so he told me to stay hydrated.  Well, then on Tuesday (Christmas Eve) I woke up sick.  We did our Christmas Eve stuff and Christmas I woke up even worse.  I didn't eat anything on Christmas.  The day after Christmas I spend most of it in Bed but did feel a little bit better and actually ate something.  Friday I went back to work and Saturday we were busy with a Family Baptism and other fun stuff like that.  Sunday we took down Christmas (this sounds like a Christmas post, but really it isn't) and hung out getting the house cleaned and doing laundry to get ready for baby!

Today I had another appointment. I told the Dr. I hadn't stayed hydrated because I haven't been feeling good, but he didn't check my fluids.  He will next week he said.  I am dilated to 2 and 70% effaced. He said we will see if we can make it to the 17th :/  Hopefully we will!  I had the Group Strep B test today (Yuck) so we will see how that comes back.  In the meantime, we will have another 2 appointments if we make it to the 17th and that is only 18 days away!  In the homestretch!

No comments: