Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Baby Update

So, I am 34 weeks pregnant, planning to be induced on the 17th of January which gives me 5 weeks 3 days left and I feel like I haven't even said anything about this pregnancy since 20 weeks.

At 28 weeks I failed the glucose test, and had to go to the 3 hour one which was not cool at all.  I did at least get some Psychology studying done, but it was still not cool to do.  I did pass that one and everything else has been on track this pregnancy.  I have gained so far the most with this one and still going, I am at 37 lbs gained.  I only gained 30 with Gavin and 20 with Greyson.  I weight the most I have ever weighted before too.  It should be fun getting it off.

My last appt. the Dr. said he thought he weighted 5 lbs...Holy big baby...I still had 8 weeks to go then too.  Hopefully he is just being generous.  Other than that, he moves around like crazy, he will probably be another Greyson.  I will totally have my hands full!  Gavin is super excited to have another baby and Greyson knows that he isn't the baby anymore, the baby is in mom's belly and he lets you know it.  Hopefully this little guy keeps cooking and stays in until the 17th! That is when I am planning for him!

No comments: