Friday, December 27, 2013

Rantings and Ravings

I had lots of titles to this post...Thoughts of my last pregnancy...Rantings of a 36 week prego...Final thoughts on my final pregnancy...You get it, but with being sick this week and only have 3 weeks until my induction date, I felt it needed to be titled Rantings and Ravings.

This Pregnancy has kicked my butt.  I thought Greyson's was bad with testing positive for Group Strep B and having to be induced, but it was 10x better than this one.

At least I don't have Gestational Diabeties!  Pregnancy in your 30s is so much harder than in the 20s.  I don't know if it is because I already have 2 kids, and am working full time with a pretty demanding calling while taking 9 College Course Credits online that has kicked my butt, but I am struggling.

School is over for now. The Holidays are now past (which I never want to be this pregnant and/or sick during Christmas ever again!) and I am hoping we can get through the next 3 weeks going back to school and work and not getting sick before we need to get into a new normal of 3 boys!  I miss ibuprofen!  Tylenol just doesn't cut it.  I always feel like I have been kicked in the down there area.  I have gained 41 pounds so far with this pregnancy..the most I have ever gained and weighed in my life.  I am glad I am pregnant and know this baby has a plan and purpose to be here with our family, but it is hard and I am getting through it, but not very gracefully I feel like.

I am not meaning to complain, but Greyson jumping on my belly all the time and all the pain I feel will be worth it in the end, when I don't have a belly to jump on anymore and the pain is gone :)  Hopefully I can make it another 3 weeks.  I guess I don't really have a choice in the matter, he will either come before than or be forced out on January 17th!

No comments: