Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Family Update

So, I have been going to people's blogs and cursing them because they aren't being updated...and I am not even updating my own.  I should be cursing myself.  I have had a lot going on...ok!  So, I just did a Baby update, now a Family update?  Ok!

Greyson:  Has been sick for the last almost 2 weeks with a cold, cough and maybe ear infection. The Dr. says it is borderline ear infection so we are seeing until tomorrow and if he still has a fever, he will be on antibiotics.  He knows a lot of his letters now and amazes us everyday with what he knows.  He knows his colors, but sometimes struggles with them.  He is an okay eater only when he is really hungry but will put away a sucker like is it no ones business.  He is on every other day Miralax now which is great for 18 months everyday having it.  He is a great sleeper for the most part and loves his blanket and doggie to sleep with.  He is not a TV boy unless he isn't feeling good or tired and he loves anything cars, trains, planes, trucks, basically that moves.  He refuses to go to nursery. He hates his coat and cries when we put it on, even if it means we are going outside.  He is a biter, and pincher, and hitter and no matter what I do, he continues to do it to his brother.  He is in 24 Month and 2T clothes (pants and shirts) as well as size 4 diapers (still not potty trained) and size 6 shoe.

Gavin: Is still loving Preschool, he can write all his letters and write his name.  He knows all the letters and what they say and a word that starts with each letter.  He loves Christmas time...He probably should have been born at Christmas Time.  He has already sat on Santa's lap, but is still naughty sometimes and us telling him that Santa isn't coming doesn't phase him.  He is kind and patient with his brother even when his brother is mean and hurtful to him.  He loves to watch TV and likes Garfield right now.  He is in 4T clothes (Pants and Shirts) and is still doing good potty training.  He has his accidents, but I guess who doesn't?  He is so excited to get another brother and he talks about it all the time!  He sleeps great and has a thing for going to bed without socks.  He is a good eater lately for the most part.  He is starting to eat more things and try new things.

Michael: Is the Secretary in the Elders Quorum which I thought would keep him busier then the Secretary in the Sunday School Presidency, but it doesn't.  He is supposed to update Home Teaching but doesn't have a key to the church, so he can't really do that, and with Greyson not going to nursery and church during Nap time, one of us (who isn't teaching 3rd hour) is usually out in the car with him.  He is struggling at work right now, so if you have an extra prayer for him, that would be great. We are still looking at a LOT of opportunities so we will see which way the wind blows...

Me: Still pregnant, Fall semester just ended for me because I finished my last final last night. Still Beehive Adviser. Still working full time at PCS. Still not blogging...You know the usual. Just trying to get through school, raise a family, grow a baby, help pay the bills and serve the Lord all while making it look good, which I am sure it doesn't, but no one is complaining...except for me because I am done being pregnant. And this is for sure our last baby, I don't know how we are going to handle that yet, but it is being worked on as we speak, so our Family of 5 with 3 boys is as good as it gets! But I am thankful for it!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Thanks for the update! I am excited for your house full of boys, it will always be fun!