Monday, June 1, 2009

12 Weeks Old!

Our Little Guy is 12 weeks old today! I can't believe it. I was thinking back to when I was 12 weeks preggers with him. That is when I very first heard his little cute heartbeat. It was becoming so surreal & now he is actually here, & 12 weeks old, & doing all these new things. I love the LG so much & really can't imagine my life without him. It is so much better with him in it! Here are some cute Pictures of the LG!

Tummy time...He is loving it more & more each day

Play time on the playmat that Grandpa W. gave him

Bumbo Time...he loves his Bumbo

2 comments:

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

Thanks for the invite! Gavin is huge and so cute!!! Ugh spiders have to be up there with scorpions cause thats what I freak out about! UGH!

Trisha said...

He's growing up so fast. Very cute pictures!!