Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend/Siblings Dinner

I better blog about this weekend before I forget about it. For Memorial Day weekend my cute sissy Cathy came up from New Mexico & my other cute sissy Wendy came down from Idaho. Wendy is getting married in July...only 1 month left...so we got a lot of things done for her wedding. We got a lot of shopping done & figured out what we were going to wear & took some cute Bridal Pictures of Wendy...will blog about this later.

The best day of the weekend was Sunday when we all went to my brother Ben's & his wife Sarah's house for dindin. We had an amazing roast & veggies & some great cake. It was a great night to get together as siblings...minus Jason...without parents & with our spouses...minus Andrew...& have a great night of talking, laughing, reminiscing of growing up & poking fun at the 3 wolves howling at the moon t-shirt! I am so glad that we are as close as we are as family. I wish we all lived closer to each other, but we make it work. Thanks for the great weekend Ben, Cathy & Wendy! I love you all so much & we missed you terribly Jason...maybe next time!

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

What a fun weekend :) It's great that you were able to see your sisters!

Andrew_Mobile said...

Freaking Love your face Alicia!!! It was an awesome weekend!! Thanks for all you are doing to make this planning easier on me!! You are the best!! Love you!!!