Friday, June 12, 2009

Weight Loss - Active

So I haven't lost the pregnancy weight I put on yet, not that I was expecting to, but I have actually gained back some that I lost about a month after Gavin was born. We bought a Wii in April & got the Wii Fit to go with it. It is fun to do, but it's not really the exercise I want to do. So last month the EA Sports game Active for Wii came out! I love it! It is a 20-30 minute exercises 5 days a week that literally kicks my butt. I am sweating profusely after every workout! I have really been slacking at it lately, but will get back in the routine so by Wendy's wedding, I will look good in our black on black dresses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this too and wondered about it! Thanks for your review... I may just have to get for after my pregnancy!