Monday, June 1, 2009

Brown Recluse

Last Friday Mike came home from work & was getting the garbages together for gargabe day. I was in the shower getting ready for the day & LG was sleeping. Mike come into the bathroom & said to me...don't get freaked out. I asked him what was going on all the time thinking that Gavin had magically jumped out of his swing or something. He told him he found a spider on the stairs & thought it was a Brown Recluse. I FREAKED out!!! I asked him to take it out of the Bathroom & he put it in a box in our dining room so that I wouldn't have to see him. Mike finally killed him Sunday afternoon before I told him that I wanted to take a picture of it for the blog...but too late. Mike did a little bit more research & "decided" it wasn't a Brown Recluse...Thankfully, but we still have ugly looking spiders in our house. So this morning he went to IFA to get a bug spray & hopefully this weekend when LG & I are out with Bear for his grooming appointment, the house will get sprayed & all the nasty bugs will die! I am not a bug fan.

No comments: