Thursday, June 4, 2009

LG Room Update

I have so much to blog about, but am so exhausted when I put Gavin down for the night I have only wanted to do 1 post at a time, so I can go to bed & get the most sleep I can. So here is my blog post for the day. A LG room update. We are ALMOST done with his room. All we have left to do is hang his letters for his name above his crib & hang the Cars clock & the rest of the Cars decals & we will be officially done! I can't wait & we hopefully will have it done this weekend, right before he turns 3 months. Here are some updated pictures. If you look really closely at the ones with his crib, you can see him sleeping in it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Very cute room. We still haven't decorated our little boys room, but we'll get around to it sometime. I love the blue and the cars.

Mary said...

His room really looks cute and he looks so peaceful sleeping in his little bed....adorable.